“Committed to excellence in academics and extracurricular activities fostering high academic achievement and enabling lifelong learning, preparing students to be engaged citizens ready for their future.”
1. Explore establishing a program for four-year-old children to better prepare
students for school.
2. Provide resources to all students so they will perform at grade level or better
in reading and mathematics by the end of grade 3.
3. Improve reading, mathematics, writing and science test scores at all grade
levels for all students.
4. Develop and maintain a strong curriculum that prepares our students for life
long learning and the “World’s Best Work Force.”
5. Provide a safe, healthy environment and facilities for teaching and learning for
all students, staff and visitors.
6. Maintain financial stability and an adequate fund balance.
7. Better communication with our school families and community.